Bob and Gregg Vanourek are available for media interviews, keynote addresses, and workshops. They can appear individually or together. View our Press Materials (including our Press Release and Image Downloads for the media).
Triple Crown Leadership is a Winner of the 2013 International Book Awards in the Business: General category.
Gregg Vanourek moderated the Human Centered Business Index 2016 event at The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm in March 2016 in conjunction with Lumen Behavior, the KTH Center of the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship, and Stockholm Business School Executive Education.
Bob Vanourek has been named one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trust by Trust Across America-Trust Across the World for four years in a row (2013-2016).
Video & Audio
“Unleash You Latent Leader”: 35-minute video with Bob Vanourek being interviewed on AbhaTV. Abha Banerjee is India’s first internationally acclaimed female motivational speaker, as well as a best-selling author, entrepreneur, lawyer, actor, and poet. Check out this fast-paced and inspirational video session.
Listen to this interview of Bob by Justin Mendez on his new book, Leadership Wisdom, for the Breakthrough Academy podcast (35 minutes, April 2016).
Bob was on a panel regarding leadership and business ethics. Listen to the recording online here: Connections with Evan Dawson (March 29, 2016).
Bob recorded a 5-minute podcast based on his new book, Leadership Wisdom: Lessons from Poetry, Prose, and Curious Verse, which will be released May 3, 2016.
Bob was interviewed by Dr. Fay Maureen in her “Top of the Morning” radio program in February 2016. (His interview begins at 13:33.)
Bob co-hosted, with Jim Kouzes, an episode of the Trust Across America podcast. The episode is called Trust: Why and How. August 20, 2014.
Gregg was featured in a The Business Radio podcast. Click here to listen. August 14, 2014.
Bob and Gregg were interviewed by Leaderonomics. Click here to see the video.
Bob did an interview with Dose of Leadership podcast. June 30, 2014.
Listen in as Bob Vanourek and Jim Kouzes co-host “Engaging Stakeholders Through Trust” on Trust Across America’s radio network. April 16, 2014.
Take at look at the archive recording for Leadership in Crises,Turnarounds, & Challenging Times, originally broadcast by ASTD Workforce on February 5.
This internet radio broadcast with Bob Vanourek and Bob Whipple is a fun session packed with practical info on how to build trust to improve organizational performance. Originally aired on December 18, 2013. (Click on the link for Dec 18 in the right margin.)
Listen to this inspiring interview with Gregg Vanourek on “Life Entrepreneurs” on The Relentless Dentist Podcast.
Watch this video of Bob Vanourek speaking at the Oklahoma National Guard Leadership Conference, April 12, 2013
Listen to a podcast of Bob Vanourek featured on Blog Business World Radio with host Wayne Hurlbert, June 11, 2013
Listen to a webcast of Bob & Gregg Vanourek on “Building Trust Through Triple Crown Leadership” for Voice America / Trust Across America, March 20, 2013
Radio interview on leadership and entrepreneurship with Bob Vanourek and John Horan-Kates, President of the Vail Leadership Institute, for Community Focus, 97.7, The Zephyr, interviewed by Rohn Robbins
Listen to this Building Your Extraordinary Business Radio Program interview with Bob Vanourek, December 20, 2012, hosted by Jim Nemley
“Succeeding Ethically–Building a ‘Culture of Character’ at Your Firm,” Bob Vanourek interview podcast with American Law Institute, Episode 6, December 17, 2012
Watch this video: “Short-Termism and Ethical Behavior,” Bob Vanourek discussion with Dr. Dan Sweeney of the Institute for Enterprise Ethics at the University of Denver and Ernie Sampias, October 20, 2012
Print/e-Print Publications & Coverage:
“Locka Talanger Genom att Svarapå Dessa Fem Frågor” Chef.se, February 8, 2016 (in Swedish)
Gregg Vanourek wrote a chapter in the new book, Insights: Reflections from Yale’s 101 Most Successful Entrepreneurs, by Chris LoPresti
“Entrepreneurial Leadership–Tips from an Expert,” LinkedIn, January 18, 2016
“Så Blir Du En Bättre Ledare,” Dagens Industri, December 28, 2015 (in Swedish)
“What Getting Fired Taught This CEO”, Trust Across America/Trust Around the World, November 17, 2014
“Exploring Servant Leadership”, CoBizMag, September 17, 2014
“Organizing Your Team for High Performance”, CoBizMag, August 13, 2014
“Gathering the Reins Through 3Es”, Focus Malaysia, July 26, 2014
“Top Ten Goal-Setting Mistakes…”, CoBizMag, July 16, 2014
“How Do You Build Trust in a Trust-Deficient World?”, Rodger Dean Duncan, Forbes.Com, July 14, 2014 (Brief quote by Bob: “Put trust on the agenda to be discussed frequently.”)
“Ten Steps to Align Your Company for High Performance”, CoBizMag, June 11, 2014
“5 Smart Ways to Boost Your Bottom Line” GEM Strategy Management, INC. July 1, 2014
*“Father-Son Team to Share Tips on Sustainable Workforce”, The Star Online, May 26, 2014
*CFOWorld Article on Gregg speaking (in Swedish) May, 2014
*“Unleash Your Latent Leaders”, CoBizMag, May 14, 2014
*“The Importance of Core Values”, Vail Daily, April 10, 2014
*“The Hard and Soft Edges of Leadership”, CoBizMag, April 9, 2014
* “Developing Your Team’s Shared Values”, ASTD Workforce Blog, March 18, 2014
*“Leadership Practices for Building a Sustainable Organizations”, myStarJob.com, March 15, 2014
* “Hire and Promote for Head & Heart”, CoBizMag, March 12, 2014
* “Whose Vision Is It, Anyway?”, CoBizMag, February 12, 2014
*Our first major TCL coverage in Sweden (and Swedish!): “Världen Behöver Bättre Ledarskap (The World Needs Better Leadership),” article on Gregg Vanourek and Triple Crown Leadership in www.KTH.se magazine & web site, January 24, 2014
*And another article from Sweden (also in Swedish): “Så är framtidens ledare (So Are the Future Leaders),” Shortcut, January 28, 2014
* A nice mention of Bob and Gregg in this book review of Trust, Inc. on summary.com, the website of Soundview Executive Book Summaries, January 28, 2014.
* The Secret to Creating a High Performing Team, CoBizMag, January 15, 2014
* A fun and funny review of TCL from the Vail Daily: A guide, if you gotta be the boss.
* Lynn Cunningham, of Studer Group, names Triple Crown Leadership in her top five book recommendations of the year.
* “Trash that Mission Statement”, CoBizMag, December 11, 2013
* “Why Purpose is Better than Mission”, ASTD Workforce Blog, December 10, 2013
* “How to Select Winners”, CoBizMag, November 20, 2013
* The book review is an art form in itself, and this one is quintessential. From allafrica.com, read this book review out of Uganda: “Saddle Up for Exceptional Leadership”, The Independent, November 15, 2013
* “Achieving Excellent Results”, ASTD Workforce Blog, November 12, 2013
* Bob Whipple (The Trust Ambassador) reviews Triple Crown Leadership and calls it the “best leadership book since Good to Great“.
* Book Chapter: “Stewards Build Trust,” Barbara Brooks Kimmel, editor, Trust, Inc.: Strategies for Building Your Company’s Most Valuable Asset, Next Decade, Inc., November 1, 2013.
* This book review inspires as it informs: “Trust: A Companies Greatest Asset”, CSR Now!, October 29, 2013
* “Hire and Promote for Heart”, ASTD Workforce Development Blog, October 22, 2013
* “Lead Yourself First”, CoBizMag, October 9, 2013
* Leading for the Long Term, ASTD Workforce Development Blog, October 1, 2013
* Financial Executives’ Leadership Role in Organizational Alignment, FinancialExecutive, September 2013
* “The Extraordinary Power of Shared Values,” IMEX Insights, August 19, 2013
* “Leading Yourself First,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, July 09, 2013
* “Audacious Leadership,” Colorado Biz, July 03, 2013
* “How Do You Define Organizational Leadership: Excellent? Ethical? Enduring?,” Strategic Deals Law Blog, June 17, 2013
* “Book Recommendation: Triple Crown Leadership,” Training Trends, June 21, 2013
* “Integrity is Imperative for High-Performing Teams,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, May 28, 2013
* “Achieving Excellent Results,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 30, 2013
* “Stewards of the Culture and the Cash,” Business Edge, April 26, 2013
* “Leading Yourself First,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 9, 2013
*Check out the coverage of Gregg’s recent talk on Triple Crown Leadership for the American Chamber of Commerce Sweden, March 2013.
* “Troubled Team? Consider Granting Amnesty,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, March 6, 2013
* “To Lead Others, Learn to Lead Yourself First,” Fast Company, February 1, 2013
* “Trust in Business Essential for 2013,” Business Wire, January 3, 2013
* “Financial Executives as Leadership Stewards,” Financial Executive, January/February 2013 (subscription required)
*Bob Vanourek and Triple Crown Leadership were cited in a 2012 Bank of America / Merrill Lynch White Paper on leadership called “Growing With Your Company” (see pages 5-6)
* “The Power of Shared Values,” Business Management Daily, November 20, 2012
* Wayne Hurlbert, “Triple Crown Leadership: Book Review,” Blog Business World, October 27, 2012
* “Alignment: Transformational Leadership,” Leadership Excellence, October 2012 (posted with permission)
* “Do You Work for an Ethical Organization?” Inspiyr, October 9, 2012
* “The Legacy of Jim Burke (Johnson & Johnson),” Institute for Enterprise Ethics Blog, October 4, 2012 (co-authored with Dr. Dan Sweeney)
* “The Power of Shared Values: A Conversation with Robert Vanourek,” Executive Leadership (ExecLeadership.com), October 2012, page 3 (posted with permission)
* “Is the Maverick at Your Company a Genius or a Jerk?” Fast Company, September 25, 2012
* “Chasing the Triple Crown (Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek),” Center for Creative Leadership Leading Effectively e-Newsletter, September 2012
* “Does Your Board Lead? (Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek),” ColoradoBiz, September 21, 2012
* “Triple Crown Leadership,” Jim Estill CEO Blog Time Leadership, September 18, 2012
* “Books: Denver Best Sellers,” Denver Post, September 2, 2012 (Note that Triple Crown Leadership is #2 in nonfiction)
* “A Call to Action: A Review of Triple Crown Leadership,” Coaching Currents (DBCoach Global), August 28, 2012
* “Business Fuel” Podcast with Bob Vanourek (August 27, 2012) on Triple Crown Leadership on http://patrickwiscombe.com
* “From Bold to Bounced–Lessons from the Fall of GM’s Marketing Chief,” Communications Professional Resources Online (CommPRO.biz), August 21, 2012
* “The Triple Crown Quest–Excellent, Ethical, Enduring,” Training, August 16, 2012
* “Triple Crown Leadership,” LeadershipNow, August 14, 2012
* “In Search of ‘Triple Crown Leadership,'” CNBC Bullish on Books, August 10, 2012
* “How Alignment Can Make Your Organization Flow,” ThoughtLeaders, August 8, 2012
* “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” American Management Association (AMA) Newsletter, August 2, 2012
* “Tilts: Triple Crown Leadership,” Quick Take, August 1, 2012
* Television interview with Bob Vanourek for Good Morning Vail, “Bob Vanourek Vail Symposium,” July 18, 2012
* Abel Avram, “A Team of Leaders,” InfoQ, July 18, 2012
* Kim Marquis, “Vanoureks to Speak in Vail on Leadership, How to Make Better Organizations,” Vail Business Journal, July 15, 2012
* Tracey Flower, “‘Triple Crown Leadership’ on Tap for Symposium,” Vail Daily, July 15, 2012
* Bob Morris, “Triple Crown Leadership: A Book Review,” Blogging about Business, July 11, 2012
* Bob Morris, “Triple Crown Leadership: A Book Review,” First Friday Book Synopsis, July 11, 2012
* “6 Crucial Keys Every Startup Has to Find a Fit For,” Fast Company, July 10, 2012 (excerpted with permission from Triple Crown Leadership, by Bob and Gregg Vanourek)
* “Proper Leadership Can Affect the Bottom Line,” Investor’s Business Daily, July 10, 2012 (interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek)
* “Leadership Conversations Interview Podcast with Bob Vanourek,” Leadership Conversations (Coffman Group), July 3, 2012
* “First Look: Leadership Books for July 2012,” Leading Blog–A LeadershipNow Blog, July 1, 2012
* “Bob and Gregg Vanourek on Business & Books,” KnowledgeBlocks, June 28, 2012
* “A Peak Into Vanourek’s New Book,” Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship, June 26, 2012
* “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” Sources of Insight, June 10, 2012
* Real Vail, “Vail Symposium Announces Summer Season Schedule for 2012,” Vail Daily, June 1, 2012
* Natalie Danford, “Happy Workplace = Happy Workers,” PublishersWeekly.com, May 18, 2012 (subscribers only)
* “The New Leadership Manifesto,” Core Sector Communique (Kolkata, India), May 17, 2012
* Tracy Houston, “Ethical Leadership 101: A Chat with an Expert on Corporate Culture and Risk,” ColoradoBiz, June 28, 2010
* Veronica Pugin, “Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek,” Leadership Review (Kravis Leadership Institute, Claremont), Volume 10, Winter 2010
Click on Publications to see a list of articles, guest blogs, book chapters, and books by the authors.