Bob and Gregg Vanourek are available for media interviews, speaking engagements, and workshops. They can appear individually or together. View our Press Materials (including our Press Release and Image Downloads for members of the media).
Triple Crown Leadership is a Winner of the 2013 International Book Awards in the “Business: General” category.
Bob Vanourek has been named one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior by Trust Across America.
The book was also an “Award-Winning Finalist” in the 2012 USA Best Book Awards (in the Business: Management & Leadership category), sponsored by USA Book News (the premier online magazine and review site for mainstream and independent publishing houses).
Listen to a webcast of Bob & Gregg Vanourek on “Building Trust Through Triple Crown Leadership” for Voice America / Trust Across America, March 20, 2013
Check out the coverage of Gregg’s recent talk on Triple Crown Leadership for the American Chamber of Commerce Sweden, March 2013.
Listen to a radio interview on leadership and entrepreneurship with Bob Vanourek and John Horan-Kates, President of the Vail Leadership Institute, for Community Focus, 97.7, The Zephyr, interviewed by Rohn Robbins
Bob Vanourek and Triple Crown Leadership were cited in a 2012 Bank of America / Merrill Lynch White Paper on leadership called “Growing With Your Company” (see pages 5-6)
Listen to this Building Your Extraordinary Business Radio Program interview with Bob Vanourek, December 20, 2012, hosted by Jim Nemley
“Succeeding Ethically–Building a ‘Culture of Character’ at Your Firm,” Bob Vanourek interview podcast with American Law Institute, Episode 6, December 17, 2012
Watch this video: “Short-Termism and Ethical Behavior,” Bob Vanourek discussion with Dr. Dan Sweeney of the Institute for Enterprise Ethics at the University of Denver and Ernie Sampias, October 20, 2012
Recent Print Media Coverage of Triple Crown Leadership:
* “Achieving Excellent Results,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 30, 2013
* “Stewards of the Culture and the Cash,” Business Edge, April 26, 2013
* “Leading Yourself First,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 9, 2013
* “Troubled Team? Consider Granting Amnesty,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, March 6, 2013
* “To Lead Others, Learn to Lead Yourself First,” Fast Company, February 1, 2013
* “Trust in Business Essential for 2013,” Business Wire, January 3, 2013
* “Financial Executives as Leadership Stewards,” Financial Executive, January/February 2013 (subscription required)
* “The Power of Shared Values,” Business Management Daily, November 20, 2012
* Wayne Hurlbert, “Triple Crown Leadership: Book Review,” Blog Business World, October 27, 2012
* “Alignment: Transformational Leadership,” Leadership Excellence, October 2012 (posted with permission)
* “Do You Work for an Ethical Organization?” Inspiyr, October 9, 2012
* “The Legacy of Jim Burke (Johnson & Johnson),” Institute for Enterprise Ethics Blog, October 4, 2012 (co-authored with Dr. Dan Sweeney)
* “The Power of Shared Values: A Conversation with Robert Vanourek,” Executive Leadership (ExecLeadership.com), October 2012, page 3 (posted with permission)
* “Is the Maverick at Your Company a Genius or a Jerk?” Fast Company, September 25, 2012
* “Chasing the Triple Crown (Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek),” Center for Creative Leadership Leading Effectively e-Newsletter, September 2012
* “Does Your Board Lead? (Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek),” ColoradoBiz, September 21, 2012
* “Triple Crown Leadership,” Jim Estill CEO Blog Time Leadership, September 18, 2012
* “Books: Denver Best Sellers,” Denver Post, September 2, 2012 (Note that Triple Crown Leadership is #2 in nonfiction)
* “A Call to Action: A Review of Triple Crown Leadership,” Coaching Currents (DBCoach Global), August 28, 2012
* “From Bold to Bounced–Lessons from the Fall of GM’s Marketing Chief,” Communications Professional Resources Online (CommPRO.biz), August 21, 2012
* “The Triple Crown Quest–Excellent, Ethical, Enduring,” Training, August 16, 2012
* “Triple Crown Leadership,” LeadershipNow, August 14, 2012
* “In Search of ‘Triple Crown Leadership,’” CNBC Bullish on Books, August 10, 2012
* “How Alignment Can Make Your Organization Flow,” ThoughtLeaders, August 8, 2012
* “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” American Management Association (AMA) Newsletter, August 2, 2012
* “Tilts: Triple Crown Leadership,” Quick Take, August 1, 2012
* Television interview with Bob Vanourek for Good Morning Vail, “Bob Vanourek Vail Symposium,” July 18, 2012
* Abel Avram, “A Team of Leaders,” InfoQ, July 18, 2012
* Kim Marquis, “Vanoureks to Speak in Vail on Leadership, How to Make Better Organizations,” Vail Business Journal, July 15, 2012
* Tracey Flower, “‘Triple Crown Leadership’ on Tap for Symposium,” Vail Daily, July 15, 2012
* Bob Morris, “Triple Crown Leadership: A Book Review,” Blogging about Business, July 11, 2012
* Bob Morris, “Triple Crown Leadership: A Book Review,” First Friday Book Synopsis, July 11, 2012
* “6 Crucial Keys Every Startup Has to Find a Fit For,” Fast Company, July 10, 2012 (excerpted with permission from Triple Crown Leadership, by Bob and Gregg Vanourek)
* “Proper Leadership Can Affect the Bottom Line,” Investor’s Business Daily, July 10, 2012 (interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek)
* “Leadership Conversations Interview Podcast with Bob Vanourek,” Leadership Conversations (Coffman Group), July 3, 2012
* “First Look: Leadership Books for July 2012,” Leading Blog–A LeadershipNow Blog, July 1, 2012
* “Bob and Gregg Vanourek on Business & Books,” KnowledgeBlocks, June 28, 2012
* “A Peak Into Vanourek’s New Book,” Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship, June 26, 2012
* “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” Sources of Insight, June 10, 2012
* Real Vail, “Vail Symposium Announces Summer Season Schedule for 2012,” Vail Daily, June 1, 2012
* Natalie Danford, “Happy Workplace = Happy Workers,” PublishersWeekly.com, May 18, 2012 (subscribers only)
* “The New Leadership Manifesto,” Core Sector Communique (Kolkata, India), May 17, 2012
* Tracy Houston, “Ethical Leadership 101: A Chat with an Expert on Corporate Culture and Risk,” ColoradoBiz, June 28, 2010
* Veronica Pugin, “Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek,” Leadership Review (Kravis Leadership Institute, Claremont), Volume 10, Winter 2010
Click on Publications to see a list of articles, guest blogs, book chapters, and books by the authors.
Today we see too many leadership failures, too many leadership breakdowns and scandals. We need leadership that can build excellent, ethical, and enduring organizations. We need triple crown leadership.
Connect: Click on the links below to buy the book and connect with us on Twitter and Facebook. Enter your email in the bottom right to sign up for our e-newsletter. We look forward to connecting with you.