Gregg and Bob Vanourek are available for media interviews, keynote addresses, and workshops. They can appear individually or together. View our Press Materials (including our Press Release and Image Downloads for the media). Triple Crown Leadership is a Winner of the 2013 International Book Awards in the Business: General category and has been called “the best leadership book since Good to Great“).
Gregg ran a Lab on “Designing Your Life: The Nexus between Good Work and Good Living” and another Lab on “Innovation Derailers: What Kills Innovation in Companies” for the Innovation Roundtable Summit 2018 (the world’s largest gathering of innovation executives in large firms) in Copenhagen in November 2018. He was also master of ceremonies for Innovation Night at KTH-Royal Institute of Technology hosted by THS Armada and gave a talk on “Innovation and the Future.”
Gregg led a “Designing Your Life” workshop in October 2018. He was featured in this August 2018 article on “The Six Pillars for Nurturing a Culture of Innovation” for his presentation at an Innovation Roundtable conference in Rome. Gregg was featured in summer 2018 by the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship for his facilitation of a workshop on entrepreneurial leadership.
In August 2018, Gregg gave a talk on leadership for EIT Digital in Stockholm. In July 2018, the San Francisco Review of Books reviewed Triple Crown Leadership. In June 2018, Bob read excerpts from his latest book, Leadership Wisdom: Lessons from Poetry, Prose, and Curious Verse, to about 50 executives at the Denver Advisory Board. In May 2018, Gregg gave a talk on “Leading Innovation through Culture and Values” and a workshop on innovation culture for the Innovation Roundtable at one of their conferences in Rome, Italy. He also facilitated an “Entrepreneurial Leadership” workshop.
In May 2018, Bob conducted half-day workshops in Vail, Colorado for three cohorts of Underwriters’ Laboratories “Global Leadership Program, with participants from around the world. In April 2018, Bob conducted a strategic planning workshop for the Blue Spruce Habitat for Humanity in Evergreen, Colorado. In April 2018, Gregg was elected Chairman of the Board of SE Forum in Stockholm and led a leadership workshop for the Bioentrepreneurship Program at Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm.
In March 2018, Gregg facilitated a “Designing Your Life” workshop for the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship and led an innovation workshop for the Entrepreneurial Days conference in Stockholm. Bob was named to the Trust Council for Trust Across America-Trust Across the World, and he read excerpts from his book, Leadership Wisdom, at a Cor2Cor session. In January 2018, Bob gave a presentation for the Strategic Trusted Advisors Roundtable-Denver. In January 2018, Gregg led a leadership workshop for the American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden mentoring program and facilitated an Innovation workshop for the CEMUS sustainability program at Uppsala University. Bob spoke about “Building a High-Performance Team” to the Highlands Rescue Department.
In November 2017, Bob was interviewed about “Leadership Wisdom” on Voice America’s Empowerment Channel. In November 2017, Gregg spoke on a panel about entrepreneurship education in Sweden and Germany, hosted by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation at SUP46 in Stockholm. Bob spoke on “Building a High-Performance Team” to the Genesee Fire Department and about “Leadership Wisdom” to the Evergreen Rotary.
In October 2017, Gregg gave a talk on “Crafting a Life that Matters” for World Values Initiative and Raoul Wallenberg Academy in Stockholm, and he co-authored a blog in Conscious Company magazine called “The Path to Purposeful Work.” He also ran a workshop on Entrepreneurial Leadership for the European Doctorate in Industrial Management (EDIM) program at KTH in Stockholm.
In September 2017, Bob spoke “Conscious Capitalism & Triple Crown Leadership” to the Colorado Chapter Conscious Capitalism. In July 2017, Bob spoke about “The Next Generation of Leaders” to the Institute for Enterprise Ethics, University of Denver.
Bob’s most recent book, Leadership Wisdom, was named one of three finalists in the 2017 International Book Awards (business: general category).
In September 2017, Gregg facilitated an Ideation workshop for the CEMUS sustainability program at Uppsala University. In May 2017, Gregg conducted a “Design Your Life” skills seminar for Surge:Stockholm 2017 and a “Design Your Entrepreneurial Life” workshop.
In May 2017, Bob gave a workshop to Underwriter’s Laboratories on “Creating Your High-Performance Team” and spoke about “Building a High-Performance Team” to the Loveland Police Department. In February 2017, Bob spoke about “Reinventing Your Life: From Bad Boy to CEO” to Lookout Mountain Academy.
We were featured twice in the Swedish publication, Chef (“Manager”), in May 2017:
In April 2017 Gregg was elected to the board of SE Forum, a Stockholm-based nonprofit supporting social entrepreneurs. Gregg facilitated a workshop on Entrepreneurial Leadership in Stockholm in April 2017. Gregg taught a class on Entrepreneurial Leadership at the University of Trento, Italy in December 2016 and spoke at Impact Hub Trento on “Startup Secrets of Entrepreneurial Leaders,” and spoke for AIESEC-Uppsala and Turnaround Management Association-Sweden in December 2016. Gregg spoke on “Crafting a Life that Matters” at World Values Day in November 2016, an event hosted by World Values Initiative.
Bob spoke on “The Keys to Success” at the GlenX Success Summit in Glenwood Springs, Colorado in October 2016. View the “Unleash You Latent Leader” video with Bob Vanourek being interviewed on AbhaTV.
Bob and Gregg Vanourek led a Leadership Symposium: The Quest for Better Leadership in Stockholm in August 2016 at KTH-Royal Institute of Technology and in collaboration with the American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden.
Bob Vanourek has been named one of the “Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trust” by Trust Across America-Trust Across the World since 2013.
Video & Audio
- “Unleash You Latent Leader”: video with Bob Vanourek being interviewed on AbhaTV.
- Bob was on a panel regarding leadership and business ethics: Connections with Evan Dawson (March 29, 2016).
- Bob recorded a 5-minute podcast based on his new book, Leadership Wisdom: Lessons from Poetry, Prose, and Curious Verse.
- Bob was interviewed by Dr. Fay Maureen in her “Top of the Morning” radio program in February 2016. (His interview begins at 13:33.)
- Gregg was featured in a Dose of Leadership Podcast. Click here to check it out. (September 1, 2014)
- Bob co-hosted, with Jim Kouzes, an episode of the Trust Across America podcast. The episode is called “Trust: Why and How.” (August 20, 2014)
- Bob and Gregg were interviewed by Leaderonomics. Click here to see the video.
- Bob did an interview with Dose of Leadership podcast. (June 30, 2014)
- Bob Vanourek and Jim Kouzes co-hosted “Engaging Stakeholders Through Trust” on Trust Across America‘s radio network (April 16, 2014)
- Interview with Gregg Vanourek on “Life Entrepreneurs” on The Relentless Dentist Podcast.Watch this video (1 minute) of Bob Vanourek speaking to the Turnaround Management Association at the TMA Senate in Chicago (May 2013) or click here to view the long version (7 minutes).
- Watch this video of Bob Vanourek speaking at the Oklahoma National Guard Leadership Conference (April 12, 2013)
- Listen to a podcast of Bob Vanourek featured on Blog Business World Radio with host Wayne Hurlbert (June 11, 2013)
- Listen to this Building Your Extraordinary Business Radio Program interview with Bob Vanourek (December 20, 2012), hosted by Jim Nemley
- Watch this video: “Short-Termism and Ethical Behavior,” Bob Vanourek discussion with Dr. Dan Sweeney of the Institute for Enterprise Ethics at the University of Denver and Ernie Sampias (October 20, 2012)
Print/e-Print Publications & Coverage:
- “Book Review: Triple Crown Leadership,” San Francisco Review of Books, July 25 2018
- “Ledarskapsmodellen som gör dig till en troféchef” (“The leadership model that makes you a champion manager”), Chef.se, May 2017
- “8 saker världen borde lära sig av svenska chefer” (“8 things the world should learn from Swedish managers”), Chef.se, May 2017
- “Locka Talanger Genom att Svarapå Dessa Fem Frågor” Chef.se, February 8, 2016 (in Swedish)
- Gregg Vanourek wrote a chapter in the new book, Insights: Reflections from Yale’s 101 Most Successful Entrepreneurs, by Chris LoPresti
- “Entrepreneurial Leadership–Tips from an Expert,” LinkedIn, January 18, 2016
- “Så Blir Du En Bättre Ledare,” Dagens Industri, December 28, 2015 (in Swedish)
- “What Getting Fired Taught This CEO”, Trust Across America/Trust Around the World, November 17, 2014
- “Exploring Servant Leadership”, CoBizMag, September 17, 2014
- “Organizing Your Team for High Performance”, CoBizMag, August 13, 2014
- “Gathering the Reins Through 3Es”, Focus Malaysia, July 26, 2014
- “Top Ten Goal-Setting Mistakes…”, CoBizMag, July 16, 2014
- “How Do You Build Trust in a Trust-Deficient World?”, Rodger Dean Duncan, Forbes.Com, July 14, 2014
- “Ten Steps to Align Your Company for High Performance”, CoBizMag, June 11, 2014
- “5 Smart Ways to Boost Your Bottom Line” GEM Strategy Management, INC. July 1, 2014
- “Father-Son Team to Share Tips on Sustainable Workforce”, The Star Online, May 26, 2014
- *CFOWorld Article on Gregg speaking (in Swedish) May, 2014
- “Unleash Your Latent Leaders”, CoBizMag, May 14, 2014
- “The Importance of Core Values”, Vail Daily, April 10, 2014
- “The Hard and Soft Edges of Leadership”, CoBizMag, April 9, 2014
- “Developing Your Team’s Shared Values”, ASTD Workforce Blog, March 18, 2014
- “Hire and Promote for Head & Heart”, CoBizMag, March 12, 2014
- “Whose Vision Is It, Anyway?”, CoBizMag, February 12, 2014
- “Världen Behöver Bättre Ledarskap (The World Needs Better Leadership),” article on Gregg Vanourek in www.KTH.se (Royal Institute of Technology), January 24, 2014
- Mention in this book review of Trust, Inc. on summary.com, the website of Soundview Executive Book Summaries, January 28, 2014.
- The Secret to Creating a High Performing Team, CoBizMag, January 15, 2014
- Fun and funny review of TCL from the Vail Daily: A guide, if you gotta be the boss.
- “Trash that Mission Statement,” CoBizMag, December 11, 2013
- “Why Purpose is Better than Mission,” ASTD Workforce Blog, December 10, 2013
- “How to Select Winners,” CoBizMag, November 20, 2013
- “Achieving Excellent Results”, ASTD Workforce Blog, November 12, 2013
- Bob Whipple reviews Triple Crown Leadership and calls it the “best leadership book since Good to Great“
- Book Chapter: “Stewards Build Trust,” Barbara Brooks Kimmel, editor, Trust, Inc.: Strategies for Building Your Company’s Most Valuable Asset, Next Decade, Inc., November 1, 2013.
- “Hire and Promote for Heart”, ASTD Workforce Development Blog, October 22, 2013
- “Lead Yourself First,” CoBizMag, October 9, 2013
- Leading for the Long Term, ASTD Workforce Development Blog, October 1, 2013
- “Leading Yourself First,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, July 09, 2013
- “Audacious Leadership,” Colorado Biz, July 03, 2013
- “Integrity is Imperative for High-Performing Teams,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, May 28, 2013
- “Achieving Excellent Results,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 30, 2013
- “Leading Yourself First,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 9, 2013
- “Troubled Team? Consider Granting Amnesty,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, March 6, 2013
- “To Lead Others, Learn to Lead Yourself First,” Fast Company, February 1, 2013
- “Trust in Business Essential for 2013,” Business Wire, January 3, 2013
- “The Power of Shared Values,” Business Management Daily, November 20, 2012
- “Saddle Up For Exceptional Leadership,” Soundview Executive Book Summaries review, October 2012
- “Alignment: Transformational Leadership,” Leadership Excellence, October 2012 (posted with permission)
- “The Legacy of Jim Burke (Johnson & Johnson),” Institute for Enterprise Ethics Blog, October 4, 2012 (co-authored with Dr. Dan Sweeney)
- “The Power of Shared Values: A Conversation with Robert Vanourek,” Executive Leadership (ExecLeadership.com), October 2012, page 3 (posted with permission)
- “Is the Maverick at Your Company a Genius or a Jerk?” Fast Company, September 25, 2012
- “Chasing the Triple Crown (Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek),” Center for Creative Leadership Leading Effectively e-Newsletter, September 2012
- “Does Your Board Lead? (Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek),” ColoradoBiz, September 21, 2012
- “Business Fuel” Podcast with Bob Vanourek (August 27, 2012) on Triple Crown Leadership with Patrick Wiscombe
- “Triple Crown Leadership,” LeadershipNow, August 14, 2012
- “In Search of ‘Triple Crown Leadership,'” CNBC Bullish on Books, August 10, 2012
- “How Alignment Can Make Your Organization Flow,” ThoughtLeaders, August 8, 2012
- “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” American Management Association (AMA) Newsletter, August 2, 2012
- “Tilts: Triple Crown Leadership,” Quick Take, August 1, 2012
- Television interview with Bob Vanourek for Good Morning Vail, “Bob Vanourek Vail Symposium,” July 18, 2012
- Abel Avram, “A Team of Leaders,” InfoQ, July 18, 2012
- Bob Morris, “Triple Crown Leadership: A Book Review,” Blogging about Business, July 11, 2012
- “6 Crucial Keys Every Startup Has to Find a Fit For,” Fast Company, July 10, 2012 (excerpted with permission from Triple Crown Leadership, by Bob and Gregg Vanourek)
- “Leadership Conversations Interview Podcast with Bob Vanourek,” Leadership Conversations (Coffman Group), July 3, 2012
- “First Look: Leadership Books for July 2012,” Leading Blog–A LeadershipNow Blog, July 1, 2012
- “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” Sources of Insight, June 10, 2012
- Natalie Danford, “Happy Workplace = Happy Workers,” PublishersWeekly.com, May 18, 2012 (subscribers only)
- “The New Leadership Manifesto,” Core Sector Communique (Kolkata, India), May 17, 2012
- Tracy Houston, “Ethical Leadership 101: A Chat with an Expert on Corporate Culture and Risk,” ColoradoBiz, June 28, 2010
Click on Publications to see a list of articles, blogs, book chapters, and books by the authors.