Bob Vanourek on Good Morning Vail 2012
Bob and Gregg Vanourek are available for media interviews, keynote addresses, and workshops. They can appear individually or together. View our Press Materials (including our Press Release and Image Downloads for the media). Triple Crown Leadership is a Winner of the 2013 International Book Awards in the Business: General category and has been called “the best leadership book since Good to Great“).
Bob’s most recent book, Leadership Wisdom, was named one of three finalists in the 2017 International Book Awards (business: general category).
In September 2017, Gregg facilitated an Ideation workshop for the CEMUS sustainability program at Uppsala University. In May 2017, Gregg conducted a “Design Your Life” skills seminar for Surge:Stockholm 2017 and a “Design Your Entrepreneurial Life” workshop for the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship.
We were featured twice in the Swedish publication, Chef (“Manager”), in May 2017:
In April 2017 Gregg was elected to the board of SE Forum, a Stockholm-based nonprofit supporting social entrepreneurs. Gregg facilitated a workshop on Entrepreneurial Leadership in Stockholm in April 2017. Gregg taught a class on Entrepreneurial Leadership at the University of Trento, Italy in December 2016 and spoke at Impact Hub Trento on “Startup Secrets of Entrepreneurial Leaders,” and spoke for AIESEC-Uppsala and Turnaround Management Association-Sweden in December 2016. Gregg spoke on “Crafting a Life that Matters” at World Values Day in November 2016, an event hosted by World Values Initiative.
Bob spoke on “The Keys to Success” at the GlenX Success Summit in Glenwood Springs, Colorado in October 2016. View the “Unleash You Latent Leader” video with Bob Vanourek being interviewed on AbhaTV.
Bob and Gregg Vanourek led a Leadership Symposium: The Quest for Better Leadership in Stockholm in August 2016, hosted by the Industrial Marketing and Entrepreneurship unit at KTH (Royal Institute of Technology) and in collaboration with the American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden.
Bob Vanourek has been named one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trust by Trust Across America-Trust Across the World for four years in a row (2013-2016).
Video & Audio
- “Unleash You Latent Leader”: video with Bob Vanourek being interviewed on AbhaTV.
- Listen to this interview of Bob by Justin Mendez on his new book, Leadership Wisdom, for the Breakthrough Academy podcast (April 2016).
- Bob was on a panel regarding leadership and business ethics: Connections with Evan Dawson (March 29, 2016).
- Bob recorded a 5-minute podcast based on his new book, Leadership Wisdom: Lessons from Poetry, Prose, and Curious Verse.
- Bob was interviewed by Dr. Fay Maureen in her “Top of the Morning” radio program in February 2016. (His interview begins at 13:33.)
- Gregg was featured in a Dose of Leadership Podcast. Click here to check it out. (September 1, 2014)
- Bob co-hosted, with Jim Kouzes, an episode of the Trust Across America podcast. The episode is called Trust: Why and How. (August 20, 2014)
- Gregg was featured in a The Business Radio podcast. Click here to listen. (August 14, 2014)
- Bob and Gregg were interviewed by Leaderonomics. Click here to see the video.
- Bob did an interview with Dose of Leadership podcast. (June 30, 2014)
- Listen in as Bob Vanourek and Jim Kouzes co-host “Engaging Stakeholders Through Trust” on Trust Across America’s radio network. (April 16, 2014)
- Interview with Gregg Vanourek on “Life Entrepreneurs” on The Relentless Dentist Podcast.Watch this video (1 minute) of Bob Vanourek speaking to the Turnaround Management Association at the TMA Senate in Chicago (May 2013) or click here to view the long version (7 minutes).
- Watch this video of Bob Vanourek speaking at the Oklahoma National Guard Leadership Conference (April 12, 2013)
- Listen to a podcast of Bob Vanourek featured on Blog Business World Radio with host Wayne Hurlbert (June 11, 2013)
- Listen to this Building Your Extraordinary Business Radio Program interview with Bob Vanourek (December 20, 2012), hosted by Jim Nemley
- Watch this video: “Short-Termism and Ethical Behavior,” Bob Vanourek discussion with Dr. Dan Sweeney of the Institute for Enterprise Ethics at the University of Denver and Ernie Sampias (October 20, 2012)
Print/e-Print Publications & Coverage:
- “Ledarskapsmodellen som gör dig till en troféchef” (“The leadership model that makes you a champion manager”), Chef.se, May 2017
- “8 saker världen borde lära sig av svenska chefer” (“8 things the world should learn from Swedish managers”), Chef.se, May 2017
- “Locka Talanger Genom att Svarapå Dessa Fem Frågor” Chef.se, February 8, 2016 (in Swedish)
- Gregg Vanourek wrote a chapter in the new book, Insights: Reflections from Yale’s 101 Most Successful Entrepreneurs, by Chris LoPresti
- “Entrepreneurial Leadership–Tips from an Expert,” LinkedIn, January 18, 2016
- “Så Blir Du En Bättre Ledare,” Dagens Industri, December 28, 2015 (in Swedish)
- “What Getting Fired Taught This CEO”, Trust Across America/Trust Around the World, November 17, 2014
- “Exploring Servant Leadership”, CoBizMag, September 17, 2014
- “Organizing Your Team for High Performance”, CoBizMag, August 13, 2014
- “Gathering the Reins Through 3Es”, Focus Malaysia, July 26, 2014
- “Top Ten Goal-Setting Mistakes…”, CoBizMag, July 16, 2014
- “How Do You Build Trust in a Trust-Deficient World?”, Rodger Dean Duncan, Forbes.Com, July 14, 2014
- “Ten Steps to Align Your Company for High Performance”, CoBizMag, June 11, 2014
- “5 Smart Ways to Boost Your Bottom Line” GEM Strategy Management, INC. July 1, 2014
- “Father-Son Team to Share Tips on Sustainable Workforce”, The Star Online, May 26, 2014
- *CFOWorld Article on Gregg speaking (in Swedish) May, 2014
- “Unleash Your Latent Leaders”, CoBizMag, May 14, 2014
- “The Importance of Core Values”, Vail Daily, April 10, 2014
- “The Hard and Soft Edges of Leadership”, CoBizMag, April 9, 2014
- “Developing Your Team’s Shared Values”, ASTD Workforce Blog, March 18, 2014
- “Leadership Practices for Building a Sustainable Organizations”, myStarJob.com, March 15, 2014
- “Hire and Promote for Head & Heart”, CoBizMag, March 12, 2014
- “Whose Vision Is It, Anyway?”, CoBizMag, February 12, 2014
- “Världen Behöver Bättre Ledarskap (The World Needs Better Leadership),” article on Gregg Vanourek and Triple Crown Leadership in www.KTH.se (Royal Institute of Technology), January 24, 2014
- “Så är framtidens ledare (So Are the Future Leaders),” Shortcut (in Swedish) January 28, 2014
- Mention in this book review of Trust, Inc. on summary.com, the website of Soundview Executive Book Summaries, January 28, 2014.
- The Secret to Creating a High Performing Team, CoBizMag, January 15, 2014
- Fun and funny review of TCL from the Vail Daily: A guide, if you gotta be the boss.
- Lynn Cunningham, of Studer Group, names Triple Crown Leadership in her top five book recommendations of the year.
- “Trash that Mission Statement”, CoBizMag, December 11, 2013
- “Why Purpose is Better than Mission”, ASTD Workforce Blog, December 10, 2013
- “How to Select Winners”, CoBizMag, November 20, 2013
- From allafrica.com, read this book review out of Uganda: “Saddle Up for Exceptional Leadership”, The Independent, November 15, 2013
- “Achieving Excellent Results”, ASTD Workforce Blog, November 12, 2013
- Bob Whipple reviews Triple Crown Leadership and calls it the “best leadership book since Good to Great“
- Book Chapter: “Stewards Build Trust,” Barbara Brooks Kimmel, editor, Trust, Inc.: Strategies for Building Your Company’s Most Valuable Asset, Next Decade, Inc., November 1, 2013.
- This book review inspires as it informs: “Trust: A Companies Greatest Asset”, CSR Now!, October 29, 2013
- “Hire and Promote for Heart”, ASTD Workforce Development Blog, October 22, 2013
- “Lead Yourself First”, CoBizMag, October 9, 2013
- Leading for the Long Term, ASTD Workforce Development Blog, October 1, 2013
- Financial Executives’ Leadership Role in Organizational Alignment, FinancialExecutive, September 2013
- “The Extraordinary Power of Shared Values,” IMEX Insights, August 19, 2013
- “Leading Yourself First,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, July 09, 2013
- “Audacious Leadership,” Colorado Biz, July 03, 2013
- “How Do You Define Organizational Leadership: Excellent? Ethical? Enduring?,” Strategic Deals Law Blog, June 17, 2013
- “Integrity is Imperative for High-Performing Teams,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, May 28, 2013
- “Achieving Excellent Results,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 30, 2013
- “Leading Yourself First,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 9, 2013
- “Troubled Team? Consider Granting Amnesty,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, March 6, 2013
- “To Lead Others, Learn to Lead Yourself First,” Fast Company, February 1, 2013
- “Trust in Business Essential for 2013,” Business Wire, January 3, 2013
- “The Power of Shared Values,” Business Management Daily, November 20, 2012
- “Saddle Up For Exceptional Leadership,” Soundview Executive Book Summaries review, October 2012
- Wayne Hurlbert, “Triple Crown Leadership: Book Review,” Blog Business World, October 27, 2012
- “Alignment: Transformational Leadership,” Leadership Excellence, October 2012 (posted with permission)
- “Do You Work for an Ethical Organization?” Inspiyr, October 9, 2012
- “The Legacy of Jim Burke (Johnson & Johnson),” Institute for Enterprise Ethics Blog, October 4, 2012 (co-authored with Dr. Dan Sweeney)
- “The Power of Shared Values: A Conversation with Robert Vanourek,” Executive Leadership (ExecLeadership.com), October 2012, page 3 (posted with permission)
- “Is the Maverick at Your Company a Genius or a Jerk?” Fast Company, September 25, 2012
- “Chasing the Triple Crown (Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek),” Center for Creative Leadership Leading Effectively e-Newsletter, September 2012
- “Does Your Board Lead? (Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek),” ColoradoBiz, September 21, 2012
- “Triple Crown Leadership,” Jim Estill CEO Blog Time Leadership, September 18, 2012
- “Books: Denver Best Sellers,” Denver Post, September 2, 2012 (Triple Crown Leadership #2 in nonfiction)
- “A Call to Action: A Review of Triple Crown Leadership,” Coaching Currents (DBCoach Global), August 28, 2012
- “Business Fuel” Podcast with Bob Vanourek (August 27, 2012) on Triple Crown Leadership on http://patrickwiscombe.com
- “From Bold to Bounced–Lessons from the Fall of GM’s Marketing Chief,” Communications Professional Resources Online (CommPRO.biz), August 21, 2012
- “Triple Crown Leadership,” LeadershipNow, August 14, 2012
- “In Search of ‘Triple Crown Leadership,'” CNBC Bullish on Books, August 10, 2012
- “How Alignment Can Make Your Organization Flow,” ThoughtLeaders, August 8, 2012
- “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” American Management Association (AMA) Newsletter, August 2, 2012
- “Tilts: Triple Crown Leadership,” Quick Take, August 1, 2012
- Television interview with Bob Vanourek for Good Morning Vail, “Bob Vanourek Vail Symposium,” July 18, 2012
- Abel Avram, “A Team of Leaders,” InfoQ, July 18, 2012
- Bob Morris, “Triple Crown Leadership: A Book Review,” Blogging about Business, July 11, 2012
- “6 Crucial Keys Every Startup Has to Find a Fit For,” Fast Company, July 10, 2012 (excerpted with permission from Triple Crown Leadership, by Bob and Gregg Vanourek)
- “Proper Leadership Can Affect the Bottom Line,” Investor’s Business Daily, July 10, 2012 (interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek)
- “Leadership Conversations Interview Podcast with Bob Vanourek,” Leadership Conversations (Coffman Group), July 3, 2012
- “First Look: Leadership Books for July 2012,” Leading Blog–A LeadershipNow Blog, July 1, 2012
- “Bob and Gregg Vanourek on Business & Books,” KnowledgeBlocks, June 28, 2012
- “A Peak Into Vanourek’s New Book,” Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship, June 26, 2012
- “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” Sources of Insight, June 10, 2012
- Natalie Danford, “Happy Workplace = Happy Workers,” PublishersWeekly.com, May 18, 2012 (subscribers only)
- “The New Leadership Manifesto,” Core Sector Communique (Kolkata, India), May 17, 2012
- Tracy Houston, “Ethical Leadership 101: A Chat with an Expert on Corporate Culture and Risk,” ColoradoBiz, June 28, 2010
- Veronica Pugin, “Interview with Bob and Gregg Vanourek,” Leadership Review (Kravis Leadership Institute, Claremont), Volume 10, Winter 2010
Click on Publications to see a list of articles, guest blogs, book chapters, and books by the authors.