Bob Vanourek’s Bio:
Bob Vanourek, now retired, is the former CEO of five firms, ranging from a startup to a $1 billion New York Stock Exchange company.
He is co-author of Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations (an International Book Awards winner, called “the best leadership book since Good to Great”) and author of Leadership Wisdom: Lessons from Poetry, Prose, and Curious Verse.
After his 30-year business career, Bob taught leadership as an instructor at Colorado Mountain College and the University of Denver. He served on eleven for-profit and non-profit boards and chaired four of them. He is a Baker Scholar graduate (top 5%) of the Harvard Business School, magna cum laude graduate of Princeton University.
Bob was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award by Trust Across America—Trust Around the World. Bob is a decorated Army officer and a lifelong student of leadership. He is married to his high school sweetheart, June.
Visit Bob’s speaking page.
- Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations (McGraw-Hill), co-authored with Gregg Vanourek, and an International Book Awards winner.
- Leadership Wisdom: Lessons from Poetry, Prose, and Curious Verse (Motivational Press).
- “Stewards Build Trust” with Gregg Vanourek, Barbara Brooks Kimmel, editor, Trust Inc.: Strategies for Building Your Company’s Most Valuable Asset, Next Decade, 2013.
- “A Call for Values-Based Leadership,” James O’Toole and Don Mayer, editors, Good Business: Exercising Effective and Ethical Leadership, Routledge, 2009.
- “Servant Leadership and the Future,” Larry Spears, editor, Reflections on Leadership, Wiley, 1995.
Triple Crown Leadership Newsletter
Join our community. Sign up now and get our monthly inspirations (new articles, announcements, opportunities, resources, and more). Welcome!