Bob Vanourek’s Speaking
Bob Vanourek changes hearts and minds about leadership. See a video compilation of Bob Vanourek.
Tired of the failed leadership models of the past? Hungry for a better brand of leadership? Want to build a high-performance organization? Want to unleash more of your colleagues’ latent leadership capabilities? Want to build an excellent, ethical, and enduring organization? Bob can help you address these issues because he has “been there and done that” as a CEO. Bob is available as a speaker and leadership workshop facilitator:
- Bob has given over 1,000 presentations over the years as a CEO of five different companies, a keynote speaker, and leadership workshop facilitator for top corporations, associations, and nonprofits.
- Bob will customize his presentation to your particular challenges.
- Bob will conduct an entertaining session with great audience involvement.
- Bob will convey new, proven, effective leadership practices.
You will learn how to:
- Hire and promote for sustained high performance
- Engage the hearts and minds of your employees
- Flex your leadership style for maximum effectiveness
- Build a high performance culture of character
- Align your organization for sustained high performance
Speaking Samples and Interviews
- Watch this short version video (1 minute) of Bob Vanourek speaking to the Turnaround Management Association at their Leadership Senate in Chicago, or view the long version (7 minutes).
- Watch this video of Bob Vanourek speaking at the Oklahoma National Guard Leadership Conference (9 minutes).
- Watch this video: “Short-Termism and Ethical Behavior,” Bob Vanourek discussion with Dr. Dan Sweeney of the Institute for Enterprise Ethics at the University of Denver.
Speaking Testimonials for Bob Vanourek
- View this video testimonial by Jennifer Rudolph, Communications Director for Colorado Ski Country USA.
- “A home run.” ~General Jack Chain, Former Commander-in Chief, Strategic Air Command
- “Bob conducted a phenomenal training to our leadership team in East West Resorts. It was not only informative but also inspirational and very interactive! Everyone was fully engaged during this full day session. Participants were thrilled after the workshop, and said they got great takeaways to apply immediately within their departments.” ~Virginia Lecea, Assistant Director of Human Resources, East West Resorts
- “Many of my officers and NCOs said this was one of the best leadership presentations they can remember.” ~Major General Myles Deering, Adjutant General, Oklahoma National Guard
- “Your presentation was the highlight of the whole conference. I loved your message and your engaging presentation style. Great stuff!” ~Jeffrey W. Arnold, MAM, CAE, Executive Director, The Sales Association
- “Bob was terrific to work with… the consummate professional. He worked with us ahead of time to learn more about our business and customers, and interviewed some program participants to create a truly customized training session. Overall 95% ‘very good-excellent’ rating!” –Barbara Landeen, Aging Services of Minnesota
- “Bob has a unique and effective presentation style that includes making himself vulnerable. Triple Crown Leadership has already become required reading for my leadership team.” –Gary A. Oatey, Chairman, Oatey Company
- “Bob Vanourek conducted an excellent board retreat on collaborative alignment for our nonprofit. He gave our board, staff members, and me a framework that could literally transform us. We are now implementing it.” –Julie Olson, Executive Director, Advocate Safehouse Project
- “Bob Vanourek speaks from the head and the heart. He connects with every member of the audience. He frames leadership with concrete behaviors and elegant metaphors, and he understands how leadership creates and molds culture. His exemplary storytelling makes clear where leadership succeeds and why.” –John Balkcom, Member of the Governing Board, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, President Emeritus, St. John’s College
Triple Crown Leadership Newsletter
Join our community. Sign up now and get our monthly inspirations (new articles, announcements, opportunities, resources, and more). Welcome!