Gregg Vanourek’s Speaking
Gregg Vanourek is an author, teacher, facilitator, and speaker on leadership and personal development. He’s a leading voice in these fields and has spoken to organizations and conferences in many countries. He brings actionable insights and powerful tools to his keynotes, talks, and workshops, with compelling stories and examples.
Watch Gregg delivering a keynote presentation, “A Quest and a Call,” for the Barrett Values Centre in Stockholm, Sweden:
Recent Videos & Podcast Interviews:
- Mental Selling podcast, hosted by Will Milano from Integrity Solutions, on “Exploring Principles of Triple Crown Leadership: Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring.” We covered the common traps of living (including negative self-talk, overthinking, limiting beliefs, and avoidance), leadership, purpose and values alignment, and the power of two-way feedback.
- Grow Strong Leaders podcast, hosted by Meredith Bell, on “Avoid Leadership Derailers and Common Traps of Living”
- Enlightened Entrepreneur podcast (2nd appearance), hosted by the Scheinfeld Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, on mastering your leadership derailers
- BriteVibe podcast, hosted by Matt Lillie, on life entrepreneurship, the common traps of living, and what trips up entrepreneurs
- New Leadership podcast, hosted by the Future of Leadership Initiative in Germany, on leadership & life design
- Enlightened Entrepreneur podcast, hosted by the Scheinfeld Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, on turning your passion into action
- Leadership Derailers: What’s Taking Your Leadership Off Track? (webinar with Leadership Forum Community)
- Crafting a Purpose-Driven Life: Bob and Gregg Vanourek on Life, Work and Family (with Vail Alliance for Purposeful Living and Vail Symposium) Zoom webinar
- Limitless Leadership Lounge podcast (with Coach Jim Johnson, Dr. Rehnuma Karim, & Jonathan Goehring)
- Dr. Zero Talk Show / podcast (with Serdar Temiz, a.k.a. #DrZero) talking about LIFE Entrepreneurs
- Learn Speak Teach podcast (with Ben Albert from Balbert Marketing)
- People Progressing podcast (Coach Joe White)
- Timeout with Leaders (Tyler White and Kevyn Rustici)
- Unyielded podcast (Bobbi Kahler) on “Escaping the Traps of Climbing”
- Greatness podcast (Gretchen Gagel)
- Building Out Loud (Josh Cadorette)
- Key Conversations for Leaders (John Ryan)
- Fidelis Leadership (Mike Ettore)
- Leading Self (Bob Whipple)
- Triple Crown Leadership (Bob Whipple)
- Unipreneurs podcast in Sweden
- The Cam and Otis Show
Triple Crown Leadership: Excellent, Ethical, Enduring. What kind of leadership can build an organization that achieves exceptional results, operates with integrity, and operates sustainably? Learn five advanced leadership practices for achieving sustainable high performance with an exceptional culture. Based on Gregg’s book, Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations, co-written with his father, Bob Vanourek, based on research and interviews with 61 organizations in 11 countries. Raise your leadership sights.
Leadership Derailers: What’s Taking Your Leadership Off Track? What are your leadership derailers, the things that take you off track and inhibit your leadership effectiveness? Too often, we focus on what to do as leaders, and we neglect the things we need to stop doing, the things that get us into trouble. Here Gregg walks you through some of the most common leadership derailers—including an interactive session in which you can discover your own and then get to work on addressing them. Take Gregg’s Leadership Derailers Assessment.
Crafting Your Life & Work: Navigating Transitions. Wondering what’s next? Not sure about the path you’re on? Lacking clarity or direction? Hungry for more? Start here: craft a life that matters–one with purpose, passion, and fulfillment. Don’t sit around waiting. Don’t follow the crowd. Blaze your own trail. Start. Take your life back. Based on Gregg’s book, LIFE Entrepreneurs: Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Lives (co-written with Christopher Gergen), a call for integrating your life and work with purpose and passion.
Good Life & Good Work. What does it mean to lead a good life—and craft a good career? Here we give you ancient wisdom and modern science on what it means to lead a good life. We address job crafting, purpose, values, strengths, common traps, and life design. What would be a good life for you? What’s next? Take stock and reimagine the next chapter.
The Common Traps of Living. What are the common traps that lead us to frustration, disengagement, burnout, or dissatisfaction? Here we help you identify derailers based on extensive research and work with professionals, leaders, seekers, and changemakers worldwide. How can we avoid these traps? (Check out Gregg’s Traps Test to find out what’s getting in the way of your happiness, quality of life, and fulfillment.)
“Gregg is an outstanding speaker who delivered a program that was thought-provoking and informative while at the same time entertaining and interactive…. Gregg checked all the boxes! People were engaged, left the event motivated with significant takeaways, and excited to apply the principles and concepts he presented to their life. He took the time to understand our audience and network so he could tailor his presentation to best fit their needs. I highly recommend him!” –Anne Behlouli, Best For Colorado, The Alliance Center
“Gregg opened our conference with his moving, thoughtful, and evocative presentation. It was a joy to collaborate with him on creating the topic for his presentation since he made it very clear from the beginning that he wanted to be highly relevant, valuable, and engaging to the attendees. Gregg is a gifted speaker and has a strong, clear, and also caring presence. He delivered above and beyond our expectations and set the entire tone of our conference from then on to be deeply meaningful.” –Jessica Brown, Barrett Values Centre
“Working with Gregg was an absolute pleasure from initial preparation to execution. His approach was one of co-creation — making sure that he addressed exactly what our team needed, and it made my life so easy knowing I could customize our workshop by tapping into his wealth of knowledge across numerous topics related to entrepreneurship, leadership, and transformation. When the day started, I was immediately impressed with his preparation — he had done research on each of our participants beforehand, so the day felt personalized from the first minute. And during the presentation I appreciated how deftly Gregg presented deep and powerful lessons in a variety of styles — from playful to reflective — to make sure that he reached each participant in different ways so that every single person walked away with new knowledge and inspiration.” –Alex Budak, former Country Manager, Reach for Change, Sweden
“Gregg Vanourek is one of the world’s best specialists in life entrepreneurship.” –Bob Aubrey, top expert in human development, author, and Senior Advisor for Asia at the European Foundation of Management Development
“For several years in a row, Gregg has been the speaker and facilitator for the most important workshop in The American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden’s mentoring program. Gregg inspires us with his deeply insightful questions to go deep within and find our true leader.” -Beth Topolovsky, Managing Partner, Stinson Partners
“Gregg Vanourek gave a keynote presentation at our annual conference and delivered a powerful, memorable, and impactful message. We found his talk to be uplifting and highly relevant both to the students we serve and our staff. His points have resonated long after his time with us.” –Robin Wise, President, Junior Achievement-Rocky Mountain
“When Gregg Vanourek gave a keynote presentation at the Strom Center for Entrepreneurship conference, he skillfully engaged the audience with his message and stories. His blending of visuals, props, and even a soundtrack kept audience attention and energy level high. He worked closely with staff before the event to make sure his talk was tailored and relevant for both major segments of the audience. Gregg’s keynote was powerful and yet playful.” –Jeanne Stolp MacDonald, Minot State University
“Could not have asked for a better person to lead this workshop: great interaction, safe and very relaxed atmosphere. BEST WORKSHOP I have ever attended.” –workshop participant
Triple Crown Leadership Newsletter
Join our community. Sign up now and get our monthly inspirations (new articles, announcements, opportunities, resources, and more). Welcome!