Media & News
Triple Crown Leadership was called “the best leadership book since Good to Great” and was a winner of the International Book Awards.
View Gregg Vanourek’s TEDx talk (based on his book, LIFE Entrepreneurs: Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Lives).
- Crafting a Purpose-Driven Life: Bob and Gregg Vanourek on Life, Work and Family (with Vail Alliance for Purposeful Living and Vail Symposium) Zoom webinar
- Limitless Leadership Lounge podcast (with Coach Jim Johnson, Dr. Rehnuma Karim, & Jonathan Goehring)
- Dr. Zero Talk Show / podcast (with Serdar Temiz, a.k.a. #DrZero) talking about LIFE Entrepreneurs
- Learn Speak Teach podcast (with Ben Albert from Balbert Marketing)
- People Progressing podcast (Coach Joe White)
- Timeout with Leaders (Tyler White and Kevyn Rustici)
- Unyielded podcast (Bobbi Kahler) on “Escaping the Traps of Climbing”
- Greatness podcast (Gretchen Gagel)
- Building Out Loud (with Josh Cadorette) podcast
- Key Conversations for Leaders (with John Ryan)
- Fidelis Leadership (with Mike Ettore)
- Leading Self (with Bob Whipple)
- Triple Crown Leadership (with Bob Whipple)
- Unipreneurs Podcast in Sweden
- The Cam and Otis Show
Leadership Derailers Assessment
Take this assessment to identify what’s inhibiting your leadership effectiveness. It will help you develop self-awareness and identify ways to improve your leadership.
Video & Audio (Highlights):
- Gregg Vanourek gave a TEDx talk.
- Gregg was interviewed on the Unyielded podcast (Bobbi Kahler) on “Escaping the Traps of Climbing.”
- Gregg was interviewed on the Greatness podcast (Gretchen Gagel) on LIFE Entrepreneurs and Triple Crown Leadership.
- Gregg was interviewed on the Building Out Loud podcast (Josh Cadorette) on “Discover Mode vs. Climbing Mode.”
- Gregg was interviewed on the Key Conversations for Leaders podcast (John Ryan).
- Bob and Gregg were interviewed on the Fidelis Leadership podcast (Mike Ettore).
- Gregg did a video interview with Bob Whipple from LeaderGrow on “Leading Self” and another video on “Triple Crown Leadership.”
- Bob and Gregg were interviewed on the Cam & Otis Show podcast.
- Gregg was interviewed for the Unipreneurs Podcast in Sweden.
- Gregg was interviewed on the The Cam and Otis Show podcast.
- Gregg was featured in a Dose of Leadership podcast.
- Bob and Gregg were interviewed by Leaderonomics in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Podcast interview with Gregg on “LIFE Entrepreneurs.”
- Watch this video of Bob speaking to the Turnaround Management Association or click here for the long version (7 minutes).
- Watch this video of Bob Vanourek speaking at the Oklahoma National Guard Leadership Conference.
- Watch this video: “Short-Termism and Ethical Behavior,” Bob Vanourek discussion with Dr. Dan Sweeney of the Institute for Enterprise Ethics at the University of Denver.
Coverage of the Book (Highlights):
- Bob Whipple reviews Triple Crown Leadership and calls it the “best leadership book since Good to Great“
- “To Lead Others, Learn to Lead Yourself First,” Fast Company
- “Is the Maverick at Your Company a Genius or a Jerk?” Fast Company
- “In Search of ‘Triple Crown Leadership,'” CNBC Bullish on Books
- “How Alignment Can Make Your Organization Flow,” ThoughtLeaders
- “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” American Management Association
- “6 Crucial Keys Every Startup Has to Find a Fit For,” Fast Company
- “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” Sources of Insight
- “The New Leadership Manifesto,” Core Sector Communique (India)
Click on Publications to see articles, blogs, chapters, and books by Bob and Gregg Vanourek.