Media & News
Triple Crown Leadership was a winner of the International Book Awards and was called “the best leadership book since Good to Great“.
View Gregg Vanourek’s TEDx talk (based on his book, LIFE Entrepreneurs: Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Lives).
- Crafting a Purpose-Driven Life: Bob and Gregg Vanourek on Life, Work and Family (with Vail Alliance for Purposeful Living and Vail Symposium) Zoom webinar
- Limitless Leadership Lounge podcast (with Coach Jim Johnson, Dr. Rehnuma Karim, & Jonathan Goehring)
- Dr. Zero Talk Show / podcast (with Serdar Temiz, a.k.a. #DrZero) talking about LIFE Entrepreneurs
- Learn Speak Teach podcast (with Ben Albert from Balbert Marketing)
- People Progressing podcast (Coach Joe White)
- Timeout with Leaders (Tyler White and Kevyn Rustici)
- Unyielded podcast (Bobbi Kahler) on “Escaping the Traps of Climbing”
- Greatness podcast (Gretchen Gagel)
- Building Out Loud (with Josh Cadorette) podcast
- Key Conversations for Leaders (with John Ryan)
- Fidelis Leadership (with Mike Ettore)
- Leading Self (with Bob Whipple)
- Triple Crown Leadership (with Bob Whipple)
- Unipreneurs Podcast in Sweden
- The Cam and Otis Show
Gregg gave a talk for YSP-Young Sustainability Professionals in Sweden and spoke to the South Jeffco Business Alliance. He also gave a talk for H&M and a talk for the University of Denver. Gregg did a video interview with Bob Whipple from LeaderGrow on “Leading Self” and another one on “Triple Crown Leadership.”
Gregg gave a keynote talk for the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative at the University of Denver and a talk for the University of Denver.
Gregg ran a Lab on “Designing Your Life” and another Lab on “Innovation Derailers” for the Innovation Roundtable Summit (the world’s largest gathering of innovation executives in large firms) in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Gregg was featured in this article on “The Six Pillars for Nurturing a Culture of Innovation” for his presentation at an Innovation Roundtable conference in Rome. Gregg gave a talk and a workshop for the Innovation Roundtable at one of their conferences in Rome, Italy.
Video & Audio (Highlights):
- Gregg Vanourek gave a TEDx talk.
- Gregg was interviewed on the Unyielded podcast (Bobbi Kahler) on “Escaping the Traps of Climbing.”
- Gregg was interviewed on the Greatness podcast (Gretchen Gagel) on LIFE Entrepreneurs and Triple Crown Leadership.
- Gregg was interviewed on the Building Out Loud podcast (Josh Cadorette) on “Discover Mode vs. Climbing Mode.”
- Gregg was interviewed on the Key Conversations for Leaders podcast (John Ryan).
- Bob and Gregg were interviewed on the Fidelis Leadership podcast (Mike Ettore).
- Gregg did a video interview with Bob Whipple from LeaderGrow on “Leading Self” and another video on “Triple Crown Leadership.”
- Bob and Gregg were interviewed on the Cam & Otis Show podcast.
- Gregg was interviewed for the Unipreneurs Podcast in Sweden.
- Gregg was interviewed on the The Cam and Otis Show podcast.
- Gregg was featured in a Dose of Leadership podcast.
- Bob and Gregg were interviewed by Leaderonomics in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Podcast interview with Gregg on “LIFE Entrepreneurs.”
- Watch this video of Bob speaking to the Turnaround Management Association or click here for the long version (7 minutes).
- Watch this video of Bob Vanourek speaking at the Oklahoma National Guard Leadership Conference.
- Watch this video: “Short-Termism and Ethical Behavior,” Bob Vanourek discussion with Dr. Dan Sweeney of the Institute for Enterprise Ethics at the University of Denver.
Coverage of the Book (Highlights):
- Bob Whipple reviews Triple Crown Leadership and calls it the “best leadership book since Good to Great“
- “To Lead Others, Learn to Lead Yourself First,” Fast Company
- “Is the Maverick at Your Company a Genius or a Jerk?” Fast Company
- “In Search of ‘Triple Crown Leadership,'” CNBC Bullish on Books
- “How Alignment Can Make Your Organization Flow,” ThoughtLeaders
- “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” American Management Association
- “6 Crucial Keys Every Startup Has to Find a Fit For,” Fast Company
- “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations,” Sources of Insight
- “The New Leadership Manifesto,” Core Sector Communique (India)
Click on Publications to see articles, blogs, chapters, and books by Bob and Gregg Vanourek.