Here are resources related to building a strong organizational culture, curated by Gregg Vanourek (@GVanourek)
Company Culture Code Examples:
Examples of Culture-Building Best Practices:
Leadership Derailers Assessment
Take this assessment to identify what’s inhibiting your leadership effectiveness. It will help you develop self-awareness and identify ways to improve your leadership.
Company Culture Videos:
- Apple: Apple’s Employee Recruiting Video
- Atlassian: The Value of Values at Atlassian
- BambooHR: BambooHR Careers and Culture Video
- Google: Google Interns’ First Week
- HubSpot: Inside HubSpot
- Starbucks: Early in Career at Starbucks
- TOMS Shoes: TOMS Customer Service Team
- Twitter: At Twitter, the Future Is You
Personal Values Exercise
Complete this exercise to identify your personal values. It will help you develop self-awareness, including clarity about what’s most important to you in life and work, and serve as a safe harbor for you to return to when things are tough.
Articles on Building Culture:
- “How to Change Your Organizational Culture“
- “CHRO–Become Your Organization’s Chief Culture Officer“
- “Culture as a Competitive Advantage“
- “How to Build a Culture of Character“
When organizations aren’t aligned, it can reduce performance dramatically and cause frustration and dysfunction. With this Alignment Scorecard, you can assess your organization’s level of alignment and make plans for improving it.