Welcome to the world of triple crown leadership—advanced leadership practices for building excellent, ethical, and enduring organizations. Triple crown leaders achieve exceptional performance, with integrity, sustainably. This site is for all leaders, from aspiring leaders to seasoned executives, seeking better ways to lead. Here you’ll find insights and tools to develop your leadership from our book, Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations (winner of the 2013 International Book Awards, business: general).
-Bob and Gregg Vanourek
Bob Vanourek was named in the top 100 Thought Leaders for Trustworthy Business Behavior by Trust Across America for te second year in a row.
* 10 Reasons Why Great Leadership is a Group Performance
* Leader, Manager, Follower: Not as Simple as You Think
* Learning to Trust Your Own Judgement
* Dreams versus Goals
* The Scourge of Short-Termism
* Culture as a Competitive Advantage
Connect with Us:
Calling All Leaders! We’d love to hear from and engage with you.
Whose Vision Is It, Anyway?”, CoBizMag, February 12, 2014
Take at look at the archive recording for Leadership in Crises,Turnarounds, & Challenging Times, originally broadcast by ASTD Workforce on Wednesday, February 5.
Jättebra! Our first major TCL coverage in Sweden (and Swedish!): “Världen Behöver Bättre Ledarskap (The World Needs Better Leadership),” article on Gregg Vanourek and Triple Crown Leadership in KTH magazine & web site, January 24, 2014
* And another article from Sweden (also in Swedish): “Så är framtidens ledare (So Are the Future Leaders),” Shortcut, January 28, 2014
* The Secret to Creating a High Performing Team, CoBizMag, January 15, 2014
* A nice mention of Bob and Gregg in this book review of Trust, Inc. on summary.com, the website of Soundview Executive Book Summaries, January 28, 2014.
* Lynn Cunningham, of Studer Group, names Triple Crown Leadership in her top five book recommendations of 2013.
* “Why Purpose is Better than Mission”, ASTD Workforce Blog, December 10, 2013
* Bob Whipple (The Trust Ambassador) reviews Triple Crown Leadership and calls it the “best leadership book since Good to Great“.
* Inspirational interview with Gregg Vanourek on “Life Entrepreneurs” with The Relentless Dentist Podcast.
Who are we? Bob is an executive with decades of experience leading NYSE companies, including turnarounds, and has been named one of the top 100 thought leaders in trustworthy business behavior. Gregg has written three books, been a leader in several startups, and teachers, writes, and advises on leadership, entrepreneurship, and personal development.
Our book—Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations—draws upon our interviews with leaders in 61 organizations in 11 countries, including Google, Zappos, Mayo Clinic, eBay, KIPP, Ashoka, and more. The book has been endorsed by Stephen R. Covey and Stephen M. R. Covey, Bill George, Dan Pink, Barry Posner, and others, and featured in/by Fast Company, AMA, CCL, ASTD, and more. Join us on the quest for triple crown leadership.
Click on the links below to buy the book and connect with us on Twitter and Facebook or subscribe to our blog’s RSS feed. Enter your email in the bottom right to receive our monthly e-newsletter. We look forward to connecting with you.