Welcome to the world of triple crown leadership—advanced leadership practices for building excellent, ethical, and enduring organizations. Triple crown leaders achieve exceptional performance, with integrity, sustainably. This site is for all leaders, from aspiring leaders to seasoned executives, seeking better ways to lead. Here you’ll find insights and tools to develop your leadership from our book, Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations (winner of the 2013 International Book Awards, business: general).
-Bob and Gregg Vanourek
* Leading with Heart and Head (In Remembrance of Nelson Mandela)
* Leadership, Pushes, and Poetry
* Your Leadership Mindset
* Your Most Dangerous Employees
* Is Your Organization Falling Short on Values?
Trust, Inc.: Strategies for Building Your Company’s Most Valuable Asset was released on November 1st. Edited by Barbara Kimmel, Trust, Inc. includes powerful essays by thought leaders like Stephen M. R. Covey & Greg Link, Patricia Aburdene, Amy Lyman, Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner, Lolly Daskal, Bob Whipple, and many others (including us, Bob and Gregg Vanourek). This “handbook on organizational trust” explores “the impact of trust on business success”. See this one-page flyer for the full list of contributors. Available in hard cover and Kindle on Amazon, as well as other booksellers. A highly recommended addition to your leadership collection.
Connect with Us:
Calling All Leaders! We’d love to hear from and engage with you.
* “Trash that Mission Statement”, CoBizMag, December 11, 2013
* “Why Mission is Better than Purpose”, ASTD Workforce Blog, December 10, 2013
* “How to Select Winners”, CoBizMag, November 20, 2013
* From allafrica.com, a book review out of Uganda: “Saddle Up for Exceptional Leadership”, The Independent, November 15, 2013
* “Achieving Excellent Results”, ASTD Workforce Blog, November 12, 2013
* Bob Whipple (The Trust Ambassador) reviews Triple Crown Leadership and calls it the “best leadership book since Good to Great“.
* Inspirational interview with Gregg Vanourek on “Life Entrepreneurs” with The Relentless Dentist Podcast.
Who are we? Bob is an executive with decades of experience leading NYSE companies, including turnarounds, and has been named one of the top 100 thought leaders in trustworthy business behavior. Gregg has written three books, been a leader in several startups, and teachers, writes, and advises on leadership, entrepreneurship, and personal development.
Our book—Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations—draws upon our interviews with leaders in 61 organizations in 11 countries, including Google, Zappos, Mayo Clinic, eBay, KIPP, Ashoka, and more. The book has been endorsed by Stephen R. Covey and Stephen M. R. Covey, Bill George, Dan Pink, Barry Posner, and others, and featured in/by Fast Company, AMA, CCL, ASTD, and more. Join us on the quest for triple crown leadership.
Click on the links below to buy the book and connect with us on Twitter and Facebook or subscribe to our blog’s RSS feed. Enter your email in the bottom right to receive our monthly e-newsletter. We look forward to connecting with you.