Welcome to the world of triple crown leadership—the key to building excellent, ethical, and enduring organizations. Triple crown leaders achieve exceptional performance, with integrity, sustainably. This site is for leaders, from aspiring leaders to seasoned executives, seeking better ways to lead. Here you’ll find insights and tools to develop your leadership.
Who are we? Bob is an executive with decades of experience leading NYSE companies, including turnarounds, and has been named one of the top 100 thought leaders in trustworthy business behavior. Gregg is an author, trainer, and expert in leadership, entrepreneurship, and personal development, and he has worked with several startups.
Our book—Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations—draws upon our interviews with leaders in 61 organizations in 11 countries, including Google, Zappos, Mayo Clinic, eBay, KIPP, Ashoka, and more. The book has been endorsed by Stephen R. Covey and Stephen M. R. Covey, Bill George, Dan Pink, Barry Posner, and others, and featured in/by Fast Company, AMA, CCL, ASTD, and more. Join us on the quest for triple crown leadership.
-Bob and Gregg Vanourek
Triple Crown Leadership is a Winner of the 2013 International Book Awards in the “Business: General” category.
Bob Vanourek has been named one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior by Trust Across America.
The book was also an “Award-Winning Finalist” in the 2012 USA Best Book Awards (in the Business: Management & Leadership category), sponsored by USA Book News (the premier online magazine and review site for mainstream and independent publishing houses).
New & Hot Blogs:
* “Tilts: Short- vs. Long-Term?”
* “Bending the Focus of a Company,” Interview with Harvey A. Wagner, Former CEO, Quovadx
* “Leading a Tech Startup in China,” Interview with Steve Mushero, Founder, CEO, & CTO, ChinaNetCloud
* “The Biggest Barrier to Leadership”
* “What’s Different About Leading Startups?” Interview with Stephen Von Rump, Co-Founder and CEO, Giraff Technologies
* “The Job of a Lifetime: Leading an Incredible Transformation,” Interview with Nancy Tuor, Former Group President, CH2M Hill
* “Achieving Excellent Results,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 30, 2013
* “Stewards of the Culture and the Cash,” Business Edge, April 26, 2013
* “Leading Yourself First,” ASTD Workforce Development Blog, April 9, 2013
* “To Lead Others, Learn to Lead Yourself First,” Fast Company, February 1, 2013
Check out our “Leaders Speak” interview series–interviews with dynamic leaders around the world, including Tony Hsieh (Zappos), Ursula Burns (Xerox), Jack Bogle (The Vanguard Group), Bill Shore (Share Our Strength), Bill George (Medtronic, Harvard), Mayo Clinic, Clif Bar, and many more.
Check out the coverage of Gregg’s recent talk on Triple Crown Leadership for the American Chamber of Commerce Sweden, March 2013
Listen to a webcast of Bob & Gregg Vanourek on “Building Trust Through Triple Crown Leadership” for Voice America / Trust Across America, March 20, 2013
Listen to a radio interview on leadership and entrepreneurship with Bob Vanourek and John Horan-Kates, President of the Vail Leadership Institute, for Community Focus, 97.7, The Zephyr, interviewed by Rohn Robbins, February 2013
Today we see too many leadership failures, too many leadership breakdowns and scandals. We need leadership that can build excellent, ethical, and enduring organizations. We need triple crown leadership.
Connect with Us:
Click on the links below to buy the book and connect with us on Twitter and Facebook or subscribe to our blog’s RSS feed. Enter your email in the bottom right to receive our e-newsletter. We look forward to connecting with you.